Welcome to HQ's Blog

Hello World! If you've visited this blog before, welcome back. Please help me what article do you like by give it a comment. But if you're new with this blog, please feel free to stay ahead for a shortwhile, to read my articles. I assure you will get something by read it carefully. Haha...

Ok ok... By the way, this blog belongs to me, Haqqi. Yeah, that is my nickname. If you want to know about me, please read the top sidebar titled "About Me". If you want to know MORE about me, please feel free to add my Messenger (xp_guitarist) and chat with me. I am Indonesian. My English is not so good, so please don't laugh if my 'syntax' is wrong. But sometimes I will post my blog in Bahasa Indonesia (I think most of them will).

The reason I create this blog is, I want to share everything I can share. From my experience, computer program I used, my algorithms and source codes, and some useful infos and tips. So, if you want to request something I can, feel free to ask. And if you also want to share me something, I always open my hand, haha. Anyway, WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox with resolution 1024x800 or more

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

This blog is dead!!! I moved it to my new blog in http://haqqi.net. Thank you for reading this blog. Hope you will read my new blog too.


Report From Araya's Stage

Nov 28, 2008

Just my comment about our performance

Not so long ago, we played at Araya's Stage, at Malang Toys and Comic Competition 08, as scheduled. We prepared to play at least 11 songs, but actually just 8 songs we played. Of course, we know that the main event isn't music stage. The event runs for 3 days. Start from Friday, and would be ended at Sunday.

I couldn't come at the first day, so I came at the second day, the Saturday. As I said in previous post, we were planned to play at the Saturday. As usual, I pick up my vocalist firstly, and directly went to Araya Plaza. I think it was at 6 pm, when I arrived at the place. I entered the plaza, first, I wonder that the stage would be placed at the same place and same size as previous event. But I was disappointed, the stage is just as small as acoustic stage, of course, no head-cabinet amplifier.

But I think it's okay, because it's an indoor event. After we prepared for everything, we started to play at 7 pm. This show is the second show using Kinanti as vocalist, I decided to watch her performance, because we have decided to use Kinanti as permanent vocalist. So, she had to play good.

As mentioned before, we had to play anime soundtrack, here is the songs list:

  • Friends - Gundam OO
  • Niji - Samurai X
  • Shalala Ayakashi Night - Kekkaishi
  • Innocent - Digimon Frontier
  • Ash Like Snow - Gundam OO
  • Driver's High - ???
  • Dame - Samurai X
  • Ichirin no Hana - Bleach
Okay, let's start my review, quickly. We used additional vocalist for this show. He is my vocalist in my other band, Hyakutsuki. From the first song, I think we play it too slow, haha... Kinanti's show is still good. The second song is better, because we used to play it before, with the additional vocalist. The third song is 'brutal' again. I am as backing vocal, forgot the lyric. Moreover, the main vocalist, Kinanti, hm... I can just laugh. Actually she forgot the lyric, but she can hide it by give her microphone to audience. Haha...

We change the vocalist every other song. Of course the next song, Innocent, sing by the additional. He did the worst thing at melody phrase. Ah, whereas I like the melody so much, he entered too early. Of course the players were confused and my melody wasn't all out. But, it's okay. The other songs is just good enough, except the last song. My biggest fault is at the intro's. I played too fast, not compatible with the drum. Oh no... but it's okay, since the rest is good enough.

At the whole sight from my perception, the show is 80% success. Since we were all enjoy playing. I think Kinanti gave that enjoyment. She can attract both the audiences and us, the players. She is an asset that can't be replaced by anything. My intuition gave a picture that we will getting bigger with her. I hope she will enjoy being in this band forever. Okay?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a weird performance.. esp the vocal..

Haqqi said...

Yup, so weird that makes me confuse... haha...