Welcome to HQ's Blog

Hello World! If you've visited this blog before, welcome back. Please help me what article do you like by give it a comment. But if you're new with this blog, please feel free to stay ahead for a shortwhile, to read my articles. I assure you will get something by read it carefully. Haha...

Ok ok... By the way, this blog belongs to me, Haqqi. Yeah, that is my nickname. If you want to know about me, please read the top sidebar titled "About Me". If you want to know MORE about me, please feel free to add my Messenger (xp_guitarist) and chat with me. I am Indonesian. My English is not so good, so please don't laugh if my 'syntax' is wrong. But sometimes I will post my blog in Bahasa Indonesia (I think most of them will).

The reason I create this blog is, I want to share everything I can share. From my experience, computer program I used, my algorithms and source codes, and some useful infos and tips. So, if you want to request something I can, feel free to ask. And if you also want to share me something, I always open my hand, haha. Anyway, WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox with resolution 1024x800 or more

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

This blog is dead!!! I moved it to my new blog in http://haqqi.net. Thank you for reading this blog. Hope you will read my new blog too.


Ice Queen

May 24, 2009

What happens to my Facebook status?

Recently, I wrote something suspicious in my FB status. I often wrote about something called "ice queen". What is ice queen? Or maybe who is the ice queen? Why I wrote about ice queen? When it began? I don't mind if you want to read this posting or not. What I want is just to pour my thought in this posting. Since I don't really believe anyone, what I can is just writing in this. Ok, this post is related to previous post I tried to hide, titled Intermezo. One of my friends said that I always write personal posting in some complicated ways. It's true, because of my nature, I couldn't say everything just in direct way. Only people know me much can interpret my personal posting, including this posting.

Ice queen, one phrase that comes from a song of my favourite band, Within Temptation. I use that nick for someone I admired. Who and why? I think you should read the previous related post before continue reading this posting. Ok, lets start from "why".

I am hard to fall in love. In my life, I just admire 4 girls, in serious way, include this ice queen. The first girl I admired is my classmate in Junior High School. Wonder who? Maybe there are just a few people know about this. Since I used to be a silent person, or maybe near to "jaim", I never tell anyone about this, but some people knew. And because I was too shy to confess or just to act that I admire her, it became one side love. The second girl is my friend in Senior High School. Again, I wasn't changed yet. I am too shy to show my feeling. And because something complicated, I lose my bestfriend forever. The third girl, I think she already existed in many posts in this blog. I don't want to remember that again.

Back to the main problem, why I called the fourth one as ice queen? The first three girls are active girls. Although I was silent, they would stay noisy by theirself. Ok, I don't want to tell about my past life. The focus is about this ice queen. Who is this ice queen? Why I admire her? What my effort to get closer? I think I lose my mood to tell it now. Haha, lets continue this someday. Just follow my life to know this story. I promise I'll tell everything when this part of my life is cleared, whether with good or bad ending. But, I hope this will be happy ending. Support and bless me all!!!

1 comments:

ePhen-ajja said...

!!!!SMANGAD....!!!!