Welcome to HQ's Blog

Hello World! If you've visited this blog before, welcome back. Please help me what article do you like by give it a comment. But if you're new with this blog, please feel free to stay ahead for a shortwhile, to read my articles. I assure you will get something by read it carefully. Haha...

Ok ok... By the way, this blog belongs to me, Haqqi. Yeah, that is my nickname. If you want to know about me, please read the top sidebar titled "About Me". If you want to know MORE about me, please feel free to add my Messenger (xp_guitarist) and chat with me. I am Indonesian. My English is not so good, so please don't laugh if my 'syntax' is wrong. But sometimes I will post my blog in Bahasa Indonesia (I think most of them will).

The reason I create this blog is, I want to share everything I can share. From my experience, computer program I used, my algorithms and source codes, and some useful infos and tips. So, if you want to request something I can, feel free to ask. And if you also want to share me something, I always open my hand, haha. Anyway, WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox with resolution 1024x800 or more

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

This blog is dead!!! I moved it to my new blog in http://haqqi.net. Thank you for reading this blog. Hope you will read my new blog too.


A Burden of a Girl

Nov 3, 2008

I hope this post will inspire you who feel the same experience

I know I don't have permission to tell this story yet, from her. So I don't tell who are the girl in this post neither her name. But I just want to write what my perception.

Someone close to me ask something, how can she face her burden. What is her burden? She said that her ex-boyfriend still carries half of her heart. I asked why she can't forget that, she answered that good and bad memories with him can't easily be forgotten. She also said that many people have told her to forget her ex-boyfriend, but she can't.

Okay, based on my analysis, I can give some solutions, here :

  1. I have told her too manipulate her perception. I mean something like running from the problem by thinking another good think. But she said that everytime her ex-boyfriend call her, she recall what they used to do when they were still as a couple. The worse thing is her ex-boyfriend called her just when he had a bad experience to share with her.
  2. Finding someone that can replace him. Maybe this solutions has been told to her many times. But as I can think from his story line, she has tried to do that. She told me that she was with another boyfriend about 2 months ago. But after just a few time they broke because of something I can't tell. After that she has a trauma to find any boyfriend.
  3. Finding someone that make her enjoy. This solution is quite different with the 2nd's. I mean she don't have to directly find someone who can replace him, just find someone that can make her smile and laugh without any burden. I think this will make the 2nd's happens too.
  4. Brainwashing?! (just kidding...)

After that, I think the real problem is point 2, she has a trauma. Of course because of that she doesn't have any boyfriend now. That means that every her free time, her memory automatically recall her bad experience, whether she wanted or not. And without a boyfriend, her ex-boyfriend feel free to call her anytime. Of course the point 1 won't work too. Maybe she should try the 3rd solution, haha... just kidding.

I know that is her choice. She wants to be alone for sometime. I agree. I will suggest her to try to find friends as many as she can, and fill her free time with any activities that make her to forget her bad experience step by step. Last thing, I hope she will be happy with us, right fussy girl?! haha... don't angry...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...
bingung juga mw posting coment apa bwt ne tulisan...
but kyk-e mang point terakhir yang paling co2k bwt Q!
he2...
igLo maNg diNgin, tapi trnyata solusi-e juga lebih dingin!
but...
tHx bWgd yow...
dach mw pencet2 keyboard bwt posting ne tulisan.
i think i can!!!
the secret!
positif thinking!
chayo bWt Q and igLo!
he2...

Haqqi said...

Haha... akhirnya posting comment juga kamu... Tapi kok gak ada namanya. Loh, kamu itu "the girl" yang ada di posting ta? Atau cuma pernah merasakan pengalaman yang sama?

tetap SEMANGAT!!!!

Anonymous said...

Qi, sopo fussy girl sing mbok maksud?
akatsuki knal ga?

Haqqi said...

Asatuki???
Sapa tuh???

Kalau akatsuki saia kenal...