Welcome to HQ's Blog

Hello World! If you've visited this blog before, welcome back. Please help me what article do you like by give it a comment. But if you're new with this blog, please feel free to stay ahead for a shortwhile, to read my articles. I assure you will get something by read it carefully. Haha...

Ok ok... By the way, this blog belongs to me, Haqqi. Yeah, that is my nickname. If you want to know about me, please read the top sidebar titled "About Me". If you want to know MORE about me, please feel free to add my Messenger (xp_guitarist) and chat with me. I am Indonesian. My English is not so good, so please don't laugh if my 'syntax' is wrong. But sometimes I will post my blog in Bahasa Indonesia (I think most of them will).

The reason I create this blog is, I want to share everything I can share. From my experience, computer program I used, my algorithms and source codes, and some useful infos and tips. So, if you want to request something I can, feel free to ask. And if you also want to share me something, I always open my hand, haha. Anyway, WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox with resolution 1024x800 or more

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

This blog is dead!!! I moved it to my new blog in http://haqqi.net. Thank you for reading this blog. Hope you will read my new blog too.


Next Schedule at Paparonz's Stage

Oct 21, 2008

This post is about my Akatsuki Band
Trying new vocalist at a concert (scheduled 25th September 2008)

A harmony is started between us and the new vocalist. One I appreciate with her is her time commitment. She is ready to practice although at night. Moreover, she wants to improve herself. Of course, her "interface" is good to be a vocalist, that's one of important reason to choose her. I hope her existence will be until the end.

I planned, after stage I will ask her to be our permanent vocalist. I hope she will agree. But it depends on her performance in the stage. If she performs good, I will ask that. If not, I will postpone until next stage (if we can't find new candidate). Ok, I will reveal who's her in next paragraph.

Her name is Kinanti (I don't know her full name). Yesterday she was taking vocal for our song. I like her voice. But again, it depends on her performance and her attitude for being in the same band.

Back to the topic, the next schedule is at Paparonz's Stage. We will play 3 songs, Rosier, Ichiriin no Hana, and Tegami (songs by High and Mighty Color). I hope we will success, since our drummer is so... (too taboo to be reveal, haha). But I know that I am is not perfect too. I hope I won't make some mistake.

The stage scheduled at Saturday, Oct 25th 2008. Start at 3p.m until 9p.m. Oh, when I write this post, I remember that I forgot to distribute the announcement. Ok, I will finish this post HERE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Roger...
Roger...
Permission to land at your blog ... :D

Wow, good luck with your band with new vocalist and next performance.

Wanna see it. It's gonna be very interesting I think.

Do the best bro.

Haqqi said...

Thanks...

If you don't mind please be the first follower in my blog. Hehe...