Welcome to HQ's Blog

Hello World! If you've visited this blog before, welcome back. Please help me what article do you like by give it a comment. But if you're new with this blog, please feel free to stay ahead for a shortwhile, to read my articles. I assure you will get something by read it carefully. Haha...

Ok ok... By the way, this blog belongs to me, Haqqi. Yeah, that is my nickname. If you want to know about me, please read the top sidebar titled "About Me". If you want to know MORE about me, please feel free to add my Messenger (xp_guitarist) and chat with me. I am Indonesian. My English is not so good, so please don't laugh if my 'syntax' is wrong. But sometimes I will post my blog in Bahasa Indonesia (I think most of them will).

The reason I create this blog is, I want to share everything I can share. From my experience, computer program I used, my algorithms and source codes, and some useful infos and tips. So, if you want to request something I can, feel free to ask. And if you also want to share me something, I always open my hand, haha. Anyway, WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox with resolution 1024x800 or more

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

This blog is dead!!! I moved it to my new blog in http://haqqi.net. Thank you for reading this blog. Hope you will read my new blog too.


Fruity Loops Studio 8

Oct 10, 2008

Hm... I think this post will help musicians.

Okay, of course I will share software again, now for digital musician. For musician, who doesn't know about this software, Fruity Loops Studio 8 made by Image-Line. At the first time I just used this software to create drum loops. But I found that the functions is more than I thought. Sometimes I mix my tracks with FL's mixer (previously I combine my tracks one by one in Adobe Audition 3). And I found that we can add some plug-ins that more useful.

This is the description from the help content:
FL Studio is a full-featured music production environment capable of multi-track audio recording, sequencing and mixing for the creation of professional quality songs or realistic drum loops. With VST/DX hosting, 32 bit internal mixing and advanced MIDI support no musical style will be beyond your reach. Songs or loops can be exported to a WAV, MP3, OGG or MIDI.

> High quality audio engine, for professional sound quality.
> Sophisticated interpolation algorithms (hermite, sinc) during realtime playback & during rendering.
> Supports DirectSound and ASIO enabled sound cards for audio output and ASIO audio recording.

> Open architecture allowing third-party instruments (enhanced proprietary FL instruments standard, VSTi , DXi2 & Buzz ) and effects (enhanced proprietary FL effects standard, VST, VST2, DirectX & Buzz).
> Ability to function as a VSTi, DXi and a ReWire client.
> Ability to host ReWire clients itself.

> Advanced sequencing methods allowing quick entering of realistic drum loops (step sequencing grid) and composing complex instrumentals (advanced piano roll, arpeggiator, keyboard tracking, real-time gate).
> Unique note properties morphing ability (pitch, cutoff, resonance, panning).

> Live multi-track recording of audio, control movements & integrated automation events editor.
> Multi-segment automation clips with unlimited complexity and integrated LFO unit.
> Procedural control over parameters by using special controller plugins.

> Advanced mixer: 68 mixer tracks (64 insert and 4 send tracks) supporting up to 8 plugin FX per track;
> Send any mixer track to any other track and create complex mixer chains of virtually unlimited complexity;
> Track recording with ASIO input support (for recording MIDI, vocals etc.);
> Integrated parametric equalizer, volume and panning for each mixer track.

> Many high-quality integrated instruments: WaveTraveller (wave bend synth), Sampler, TS404 (the popular bassline engine), 3xOSC (subsynth), Plucked! (plucked strings), MIDI Out, DX10 (FM synth), Scratcher (turntable emulator), Wasp (demo), SimSynth Live (demo), and more.
> A full set of high-precision mastering and special effects filters: 2 reverbs, 2 compressors, parametric equalizer, graphic equalizer, distortion, phaser, flanger, bass boost, delay line and more.

> Advanced playlist & full-featured audio tracks.
> Click removal & volume ramping to avoid pops.
> Imports *.WAV, *.OGG, *.MP3, *.MID, *.REX, *.SYN (SimSynth 1 & 2), *.DS (DrumSynth) etc. as sample formats.
> Exports audio to 16Bit or 32Bit *.WAV file, *.MP3, *.OGG.

> MIDI remote controlling of most parameters (VST plugins also supported).
> Import MIDI sequences and controller events.
> Export MIDI notes & controller events to a standard MIDI file.

Do you want it? Just download at HERE
password : hq-advanced.blogspot.com

Okay, extract it and copy the crack into installation directory. Run the crack, and happy looping. Hm... Just warn you who download Amplitube. I think that I was uploaded has some bugs. When you change the preset, the sound doesn't sound. If that's right, please give comment and I will upload the correct version.

0 comments: