Welcome to HQ's Blog

Hello World! If you've visited this blog before, welcome back. Please help me what article do you like by give it a comment. But if you're new with this blog, please feel free to stay ahead for a shortwhile, to read my articles. I assure you will get something by read it carefully. Haha...

Ok ok... By the way, this blog belongs to me, Haqqi. Yeah, that is my nickname. If you want to know about me, please read the top sidebar titled "About Me". If you want to know MORE about me, please feel free to add my Messenger (xp_guitarist) and chat with me. I am Indonesian. My English is not so good, so please don't laugh if my 'syntax' is wrong. But sometimes I will post my blog in Bahasa Indonesia (I think most of them will).

The reason I create this blog is, I want to share everything I can share. From my experience, computer program I used, my algorithms and source codes, and some useful infos and tips. So, if you want to request something I can, feel free to ask. And if you also want to share me something, I always open my hand, haha. Anyway, WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox with resolution 1024x800 or more

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

This blog is dead!!! I moved it to my new blog in http://haqqi.net. Thank you for reading this blog. Hope you will read my new blog too.


Report from Bandung Sport Festival

Dec 31, 2008

What a hot performance

Beginning with word 'hot', maybe you will think something negative. But it's actually HOT. Last Sunday, we have played at Paparon's Stage again, in Bandung Sport's 6th Anniversary event. We have been planned to play at 2 pm, but because another band didn't come yet, we must get on stage on maybe 1:30 pm. Ok, back to the word HOT, because of we did play at that middle day, of course the sunshine directly strike us. Sweat came out and came out from my pores, felt down, and landed at my digitech RP250 and my guitar.


Since this event is festival, we don't play any Japanese Song. We play 2 songs, first is Janji by Cokelat, and our own song, Sayonara Honey. Although our performance isn't too perfect (because of that 'HOT'), although we don't be the winner, something special was happened. After we get out from stage, one of the juries contact us, and he offered us something special. We all wondered what is it.

Before, at the Technical Meeting, he said that there will be a special favourite winner that will be produced by him. Ok, so my target is changed to that. We wondered if that will be us. But we still don't know it until now. We can just hope for that. After the show, he came to us, and ask whether we can play at National Radio Station at next Saturday or not. This is a positive thing to our band, to be noticed by a producer. This is our chance to spread. Ok, we all agree to that, we are planned to play at Januari 3rd 2009 at RRI radio station and will be on air to whole Jawa Timur.

We must prepare at least 10 songs. I think it is not too hard. But we don't play too many Japanese Song, maybe just 2 songs. My hope are, after this show, he will see our potential, negotiate with us, and we will be produced by him. Ameen.... After post this posting, I will grab my guitar and start play music, and start creating new song. I wonder if this will be my road to be success too.

Another notes:
- What I worried is that producer has negative image, my brother said that. He was drunk, and he said a bullshit about Rou***te and P**ih band that now at Major Label, was produced by him. But I still hope good things from him, since he has said that he don't drink anymore.
- This experiences also stay in my imagination from long time ago. Based on The Secret theory, Law of Attraction, it really works. My dream is to be big by playing at some stage, and the a producer will see us, and make a contract with us. To support my dream, in my free time, I think about that. And I read Beck Manga at part where they had a concert and a producer see them, to strengthen my imagination. And finally, it really works... Do you believe it??? I never said this to everyone before, even HER.
- This chance, and The Secret, really made me change my decision. Several days before this event, I already decided that this event will by my last event in this band. Why??? So many reasons. I don't want to tell it. But one day before this event, when I was stressed by HER image in my brain, I saw The Secret movie. Not just once, but three times. After that, my perception was changed. I know that all these stress happened because my negative thinking. And after this offer from that producer, I really change my decision and my perception. I really love myself, I really love my band, I really love my life, I really love to be happy everytime, and especially I really love HER.
- You can see our photos at my album at photo hosting.

0 comments: