Welcome to HQ's Blog

Hello World! If you've visited this blog before, welcome back. Please help me what article do you like by give it a comment. But if you're new with this blog, please feel free to stay ahead for a shortwhile, to read my articles. I assure you will get something by read it carefully. Haha...

Ok ok... By the way, this blog belongs to me, Haqqi. Yeah, that is my nickname. If you want to know about me, please read the top sidebar titled "About Me". If you want to know MORE about me, please feel free to add my Messenger (xp_guitarist) and chat with me. I am Indonesian. My English is not so good, so please don't laugh if my 'syntax' is wrong. But sometimes I will post my blog in Bahasa Indonesia (I think most of them will).

The reason I create this blog is, I want to share everything I can share. From my experience, computer program I used, my algorithms and source codes, and some useful infos and tips. So, if you want to request something I can, feel free to ask. And if you also want to share me something, I always open my hand, haha. Anyway, WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox with resolution 1024x800 or more

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

This blog is dead!!! I moved it to my new blog in http://haqqi.net. Thank you for reading this blog. Hope you will read my new blog too.


Yeah, I Really Love My Digitech RP250

Nov 3, 2008

I have bought new digital effect.

After so long waiting time, I can bring my dream into reality. A part that is important to my life. Yes, music. I have been playing guitar since my 1st year in Senior High School, after an accident that make me stop playing basketball. My first band is Chopper, created by a group of students include me and "F". Its purpose is to challange the annual band festival in my school. Yeah, my skill is just like a new born baby, of course we couldn't win the festival, and as at the festival I borrowed a digital effect from my friend.

I had been trying to find new band after the death of "F". At the next band festival in my school, I was acquainted with bassist of my current band, Akatsuki. Akatsuki isn't band that will challange the festival in my school, I mean this is my external band. I like this band since its genre is Japanese Music. And my skill grows much while in this band. Okay, okay. I think I have told about this band in another post. So in this post I just mention a little.

Having found new vocalist, I hope this band will be more solid, since based on the other vocalist, I am closer with "this" one (sorry beybeih for using "this"!!). My feeling grows, my ambition grows, and I really want to buy new digital effect. Like I said before, my target is Digitech RP250. I have investigated where I can buy the cheapest one. A man who I want to order the effect said that the stock is empty. And the unlucky thing is I want to buy at the time of Global Economy Crisis, where Rupiah-Dollar rate is going higher.

I don't want to miss the chance, so I decided to borrow 400thousand rupiah from my mom and I bought at ordinary music store (since I just had 1,250,000). I got the effect with Rp1,650,000. Woa!!! I am so happy! The next day I bought new bag for its softcase. What make me proud is I use my own money to buy. My money I get from my works.

Okay, what is the advantage of having this effect? I will tell. When I did't have the digital effect, I was too lazy to arrange any song and too lazy to practice. Why? because I don't have guitar amplifier too and I don't have any accoustic guitar. And now, after I have have this effect, my intuition grows up every time I touch my guitar. The biggest advantage is I can arrange any new song whenever I want. When write this post, I have arranged new song for "F". I will upload as soon as the demo is fixed.

Hikz... hikz... I really want to upload photos when I playing guitar with this effect. Hahaha... My vocalist already said that I am too-proud-about-myself, right beybeih?! Okay, this post ends here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://seghan.ru/go.php?sid=2][img]http://banners.servized.com/current/gif/ed_720x90_1.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://old-drugstore.net/]What is/are Zovirax Tablets?[/url]
What are acyclovir tablets or capsules?
ACYCLOVIR (Zovirax®) treats unerring types of viral infections, specifically herpes infections. Acyclovir
intent not medicament herpes infections; it will help the sores rejuvenate faster and eschew to release the annoyance or discomfort.
Now acyclovir is confirmed to improve bar the infection from coming back. Acyclovir also treats shingles
and chickenpox infections. Generic acyclovir tablets and capsules are available.

What should I acquaint someone with something my fitness distress provider ahead I crook this medicine?
They need to differentiate if you comprise any of these conditions:

•dehydration
•neurological condition
•kidney murrain
•seizures (convulsions)
•an unusual or allergic retaliation to acyclovir, ganciclovir, valacyclovir, valganciclovir, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
•significant or vexing to get pregnant
•breast-feeding



[url=http://best-drugstore.aoaoaxxx.ru/][img]http://i079.radikal.ru/0910/b9/3f666eb40896.jpg[/img][/url]
























[url= ]free buy Zoviraxreply how to get sample buy Zovirax online [/url]
Find cheap Zovirax cod next dayZovirax
[url= ]Find Zovirax onlineFind cheap Zovirax without prescription [/url]
Zovirax and other drug onlinegeneric brands of buy Zovirax online
[url= ]online Find Zovirax prescriptionwhere to buy Find Zovirax online [/url]
real buy Zovirax no prescription onlineZovirax fast delivery
[url= ]Zovirax pricebuy Zovirax prescription online [/url]
Find real buy Zovirax onlinediscount buy Zovirax online
[url= ]buying online Find ZoviraxZovirax without a prescription [/url]
where can i get Order ZoviraxOrder buy Zovirax now online
[url= ]purchase Order Zovirax onlineZovirax sale online [/url]
Zovirax canada online pharmacycomprar buy Zovirax online
[url= ]Zovirax online Order ZoviraxOrder cheap buy Zovirax online [/url]
Order discount buy Zovirax onlineonline orderable buy Zovirax
[url= ]Zovirax salerpharmacy online Order Zovirax florida [/url]
buy sale cheap ZoviraxZovirax no prescription online doctor
[url= ]zovirax ointmentzovirax cream [/url]
purchase zovirax 15gzovirax 5%
[url= ]do zovirax tablets workis valtrex better than zovirax [/url]
sore inside of nose not healing prescribed zovirax 5%valtrex vs. zovirax