Welcome to HQ's Blog

Hello World! If you've visited this blog before, welcome back. Please help me what article do you like by give it a comment. But if you're new with this blog, please feel free to stay ahead for a shortwhile, to read my articles. I assure you will get something by read it carefully. Haha...

Ok ok... By the way, this blog belongs to me, Haqqi. Yeah, that is my nickname. If you want to know about me, please read the top sidebar titled "About Me". If you want to know MORE about me, please feel free to add my Messenger (xp_guitarist) and chat with me. I am Indonesian. My English is not so good, so please don't laugh if my 'syntax' is wrong. But sometimes I will post my blog in Bahasa Indonesia (I think most of them will).

The reason I create this blog is, I want to share everything I can share. From my experience, computer program I used, my algorithms and source codes, and some useful infos and tips. So, if you want to request something I can, feel free to ask. And if you also want to share me something, I always open my hand, haha. Anyway, WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox with resolution 1024x800 or more

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

This blog is dead!!! I moved it to my new blog in http://haqqi.net. Thank you for reading this blog. Hope you will read my new blog too.


Short Story About a Boy

Nov 12, 2008

Just ordinary confusing story

Being close with a girl is something hard, especially for someone who never be close with any girl yet. Terlebih lagi, jika hubungan yang terjadi begitu rumit. Let say thath both of them are in the same team, a team where they used to have fun together. Tentu saja dalam tim tersebut bukan hanya mereka berdua, masih ada anggota lainnya. But maybe they are too close each other, I don't know. Bahkan mungkin anggota tim yang lain sudah menyadarinya.

The boy who always use logic thinking manipulates his perception by himself, in order to act like ordinary friend, although his true feeling maybe quite different. Tentu saja si cowok nggak tahu apa yang sebenarnya dipikirkan si cewek. But actually he feels something weird deep in his heart, so weird that he couldn't tell what is it. Tapi nggak ada yang bisa dilakukan si cowok selain menunggu suatu hal yang pasti. Because he always think the effect before act.

Nah, sekarang apa yang bisa dilakukan? The boy feels that he can connect with the girl's way to think. Tapi tetap dia nggak tahu bagaimana jalan pikiran si cewek. Whether the girl feels that it's still normal relationship or not. Si cowok semakin bingung dengan kelakuan si cewek yang nggak terpola. So the boy's ability to learn something within something that is plotted do nothing. Bingung, bingung, dan bingung yang ada dalam pikiran si cowok. Moreover, the girl's position in the team is crucial. Si cowok nggak mau sesuatu terjadi dengan timnya, karena keputusan yang diambilnya sendiri.

Again, it depends on the boy's way to think. Si cowok selalu mengambil tindakan setelah menemukan suatu kepastian dari analisisnya. So it's possible that he will wait until that time. Tapi itu nggak sesuai dengan prinsip dia yang lain, yaitu dia nggak mau melakukan kesalahan yang sama. I mean that in the past he had wait for that in other case but because of that he failed to take his chance. Jadi kembali ke pertanyaan sebelumnya, apa yang harus dia lakukan? I have told him to act like usual. Maksudnya tetap lakukan apa yang dia lakukan saat ini, dan tunggu kesempatan dan juga kepastian.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ccieeeehhhhh... pengalaman pribadi y bu? hue he5... pissss... emang ada crita yg kyk gt? so sad bgt,, ksian si cowo y.... tp cewenya gmn,, klo kyk yg km tulis,, kelakuanx g terpola y mo nunggu smpe kpn? mending ambil tindakn buk,, drpd ceweny diambil orang,, merana kan?! ato gak ya selidiki dulu ato minta tolong lewat temen2 si cewe,, klo mang 1 tim,, harusnya si cowo kenal temen2 deketnya si cewe donk?! biasanya cewe tuh temen2x kreatip n bisa diandalin lo.... n jgn berubah sikapnya ntar ketauan duluan klo cowonya suka....he5....

Anonymous said...

"Moreover, the girl's position in the team is crucial."

btw,, secrucial apa se? jgn2 istri orang,, ato g jgn2 cewe "jadi2an" sulit donk bozzz,, hue he5....

Haqqi said...

Asumsi dari mana tuh kalau itu pengalaman pribadi?!?!?!

Nah, kata si cowok, justru kalau masalah ini sampai ke timnya, bisa-bisa terjadi suatu perubahan yang nggak bisa dibayangkan bagi si cowok. Maksudnya perubahan ke arah negatif, paling buruk ya timnya hancur.

Nah, yang dibingungkan ini pandangan si cewek, apakah ada rasa atau hanya menganggap teman dekat, itu yang membingungkan.

Crucial itu bukan seperti yang kamu pikirkan, tapi intinya kalau ada suatu gap yang terjadi gara-gara keputusan yang salah, bisa-bisa malah si cewek yang dianggap sebagai penghancur tim yang sudah lama ada sebelum si cewek ikut dalam tim tersebut.

Mutiara Aisyah said...

I think,, I can guess what U told about...

but, I'm not sure if it's Ur personal experience or not,,

klo kaya gini, u better told him to ensure the girl's feeling, because it's the biggest matter here, I think...

trus, klo smuanya udah jelas, dan nampaknya memang akan mengganggu kelangsungan tim, sebaiknya dibicarakan heart to heart dengan anggota team yg lain...

jd klo memang udh saling bisa ngerti, hampir bisa dipastikan gak bakal ada masalah yg krusial yang akan membahayakan tim...