Welcome to HQ's Blog

Hello World! If you've visited this blog before, welcome back. Please help me what article do you like by give it a comment. But if you're new with this blog, please feel free to stay ahead for a shortwhile, to read my articles. I assure you will get something by read it carefully. Haha...

Ok ok... By the way, this blog belongs to me, Haqqi. Yeah, that is my nickname. If you want to know about me, please read the top sidebar titled "About Me". If you want to know MORE about me, please feel free to add my Messenger (xp_guitarist) and chat with me. I am Indonesian. My English is not so good, so please don't laugh if my 'syntax' is wrong. But sometimes I will post my blog in Bahasa Indonesia (I think most of them will).

The reason I create this blog is, I want to share everything I can share. From my experience, computer program I used, my algorithms and source codes, and some useful infos and tips. So, if you want to request something I can, feel free to ask. And if you also want to share me something, I always open my hand, haha. Anyway, WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox with resolution 1024x800 or more

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

This blog is dead!!! I moved it to my new blog in http://haqqi.net. Thank you for reading this blog. Hope you will read my new blog too.


Photoshop CS3 Portable

Oct 20, 2008

Originally posted at 2008, June 8th in HQ's Journal
The next generation of Adobe Photoshop

Wow, first time I try this version, I was falling in love. Why? The interface is really different from the previous version. But the difference doesn't mean negative. I like the new interface very much. The button and window location is better to be viewed. New features were added too. For example, wrap feature was added for transforming tools.



Anyway, this is the portable version. I haven't try using this yet, after downloading. I was uploading when the upload rate is high in my university. Someone said that we can add plug-ins too, like Eye Candy. But again, I haven't try this software yet. I am using desktop version.

To download, click this link :
-download-
password: hq-advanced.blogspot.com

The installation is same as CS2 version. If you have any problem, please be free to give comment.

1 comments:

dede said...

cs 2 ny gak bisa dipake ya ?

di komputer saya photoshop.exe malah dibilang virus?

kok gitu ?

knp ya ??